Monday 1 October 2012

Update.... been way too long!

Hello,

I have been without internet for the entire summer which has left me without blog access! my apologies to those who actually follow it!

Alot has happened this summer...

Me and My business partner and friend Lisette have opened a store for our creations, we got the oppurtunity to have a space downtown water valley until it rents out with no costs to us.... ummmm. YES! it has been alot of fun, and it's nice to have a place to keep it all (the husbands appreciate all the space it freed up).

My son Owen is doing awesome! all healed up now and managing like nothing ever happened, children are AMAZING!! (we call it his spider man hand). My daughter is also doing very well... despite being in the phase labelled terrible twos!!! But I love her!

My husband started a new job, I have had more contracts cleaning than I should have, and all in all everything is great!!!

I have been learning lots about gardening do's and don'ts!! (another post to follow)


I got a goat, we went splits on her with our neighbors (Meme is her name). So have learned how to care for a goat and milk... I LOVE FRESH GOAT MILK! it is nothing like the crap you buy in stores.... actually tastes good! She is a very sweet gente and loving pet!



There is a quick update, I am sure I am forgetting lots, but I will be posting more often now!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment