Tuesday 19 June 2012

learning as I go

I have been learning quite a bit from doing this garden... funny how in my case I usually end up finding things out after I do them... I am the type that will just go for it and hope it works out because I don't wanna waste any more time. Luckily in this case it has all worked out so far.




My greenhouse is blooming!! it has even taken off since the pictures! and my garden is finally starting to sprout as well. I seriously CAN'T WAIT to start eatting my veggies!! already had a few strawberries and some green onions... but thats it so far!

I decided to do my herbs in pots and have displayed them on this old ladder I found.


I must say that gardening has been very rewarding and I LOVE watching what started as a seed grow into food that will nourish my family!! very awesome indeed!

One step closer in my quest to gain knowledge on homesteading. one day I WILL be self sufficient! Up yours grocery store!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment